My Encouragement!!

Friday, December 14, 2012

A Conversation 3

"Hey honey" he called out loud.
"honey? seriously that's what you gonna call me?" i asked.
"You are a big unhappy box, i can't think of any more names. Wait! How about 'cry baby'. I mean you have to cry on everything.  He mocked me.
I gave him the ugliest angriest look.
"How about Frown the Clown?" he asked.
"I sware to God one more name you come up with, i will i will kick you where it will hurt you the most" i said.
"Ohhh, well you won't have any kids then" he said.
"Kids? who said i will marry you. I have better things to do." was my reply.
"Hmm okay then. I thought its time to tell at our places but since you don't have marriage on your mind,leave it " he said.
That instant i had my eyes filled with tears.
"Seriously, you are gonna cry on this also" he laughed.
"Shut up" i said "Just tell me how are we gonna do it?"

 

8 comments: