My Encouragement!!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

There Are Days When I.....

There are days when I
console the storm inside...
Days when I say to me
I am fine, I don't need you by my side..
Days when I put up a smile
and walk the thorns on my own...
Days when I be brave
to step in unexpected and deal with it all alone..
Days when I try not to
remember your deceitful promises...
Days when I hope I be strong
living your mistakes of taking the defeat...

Then there are days when I
can't console the storm inside...
Days when I breakdown
to find you not by my side....
Days when I cry a hundred tears
and bleed on the thorns you left me to walk on..
Days when I be hopeless
in the unexpected alone...
Days when the pain doesn't end
when I think of your deceitful promises...
Days when I wish
you never should have been a part of my life....

Days when I hate you and I love you...
Days when I hate myself for loving you...








6 comments:

  1. Very expressive and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painfully beautiful....btw, i loved that pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. A poem that comes off as sincere and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poem ! True to it words esp. in the last two lines

    ReplyDelete
  5. गहरी चोट खायी है, ऐसा लगता है .....

    पर यूँ ही कोई बेवफा नहीं होता, कुछ तो उस की भी मजबूरियां रहीं होंगी । उसका हाल शायद आप से भी चोटिल होगा

    आपका अंदाजे बयां...जुदा है और बहुत अच्छा है। सीधा दिल पर चोट करता है.

    ReplyDelete