My Encouragement!!

Monday, May 6, 2013

He said I promised her a life.

He said 'I have to be with her.
If i don't go, she might not
keep faith in anyone again'.

He said 'I need to hold her hand
If i don't, she might make herself so strong
to not let anyone be close again'.

He said 'I made her fall in love with me.
If i undid that, she won't
believe in fairy tales having a forever'.

He said 'I need to stand by her.
If today i back out, she won't
even look at me not today not ever'.

He said 'I know she can make it on her own.
I know she is that strong.
but i want to be there to catch if she falls.

He said 'I promised her a Life.
I promised her Me.
If i don't stay when she needs me the most
Tell me, What kind of  a Man i be?






16 comments:

  1. indeed .. love means commitment,responsibility and onus ... amazing lines Sneha !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice of words...Stay blessed..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work!!
    Do visit my blog at
    http://navanidhiren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one beautiful piece of poetry!! Loved it!

    Hugs
    Kriti

    ReplyDelete
  5. this one I liked Sneha! It comprises of pain, sorrow and responsibility and commitment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is superb...i like the wordings and this poem is simply awesome...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your poems are amazing...I like them much...
    Here's an award for you for your writings as such!!!

    http://just-a-little-time.blogspot.in/2013/03/kkcreative-blogger-award_5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much kriti for the blog award!

      Delete