My Encouragement!!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Not Worth My Words!

I want to write a million thoughts
but they are as vague as your commitment you see..
And i can't pen down what i exactly want
just the way your love is meant to be...
I try and try will all my heart
to write how small you make me feel...
All i can come up is with few hate words
and even they sum up 'praise' to be..

I want to curse you,i want to be enraged
I want to say lines i will forever regret..
Yet Again my words aren't enough
to an empty depthless pretentious soul i bet...

So i'd rather prefer to write my thoughts
with ink unseen
Like the impassivity of your absence
Like your presence unforeseen...



14 comments:

  1. just loved this one....superb superb....so much of intensity, that anger and hate buried inside....but alas what comes out is just teh feeling of love....really a superb poem...hats off to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u :) :) well one post you agree to :)

      Delete
  2. nice and beutiful word thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first time here :) I liked reading this :) Could relate to what you wrote :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear :) hope you can relate to other posts also!!

      Delete
  4. Nicely written Sneha :) will keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  5. "..with ink unseen"

    you wrote all your million thoughts in these few lines...

    ReplyDelete