My Encouragement!!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Her Unexpected Mails!!

He logged into his old email account almost after an year shocked to see a few mails by her name. She was his ex. It had almost roughly been seven eight months they had separated and he was alright from the time they parted. It never seemed a big deal to him. It was his decision. He wanted the space,his life to him. He inadvertently told her what he felt. She accepted and they parted.
              She documented all her sentiments in those few mails,all that she felt,how she was not able to cope up with the current situation. She wrote him all the stuff she did in a day saying she just didn't have anyone else to tell. She knew he never used this old email of his. One of the lines she quoted was "Don't take my mails as an emotional drama am doing to make you realize or repent anything. Its just that this way i can feel a little close to you. Hoping you to never read these mails."
             His heart was racing. He opened her last mail. It said " Hey honey, writing you this last mail. I waited dear hoping you'd come and surprise me to say we need to get back. Everyday i stared out my window to see if you'd be standing there. Everyday i stepped out of my class hoping may be you'd come there instead. I know am just being an emotional fool but i never knew you'd care so less. I never thought you won't care to the extent of not even asking how am i doing. I can't explain you the pain and i can't explain you how the days and nights i have spent staring at the phone. All i wanted to know was i didn't waste my time on some one not worth loving. But you just proved it. I did. Trying to hate you all possible ways but somewhere i do love you. Goodbye!
                    He hurried to get his phone. He dialed her number to hear a voice saying she was not reachable. 


           

20 comments:

  1. Omg ! you are slowly making me addicted to all these awesome-blossom posts of yours! I jus love this one too....very well written ! Waiting for morree :D

    http://shonazee.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) hehehe!! well i will very happy to see someone addicted!! :) thanks again dear

      Delete
  2. curiosity stays till the end...nicely written post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughh! I hate stories that end this way :( And especially the guy who left his email id unread for all these many months. If someone was ever a significant part of your life, how can you ever just ignore them like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i myself trying to find the answer to your question... i don't understand how can people be ok with it!

      Delete
  4. you pulled my tears I was holding... should i say 'Its good' or 'YOU! pulled my tears out'

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too good ... every story of yours really strums at the heart strings .. .waiting for next !!!

    http://livinglifegreenspeck.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well written in a unique style, Sneha:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not some one many ones are addicted..
    I read all your pots on Google reader..like i was glued to it..

    Next kya hoga next kya hoga karke my heart was racing

    felt like my life..the kind of breakup my guy isnt in touch or sumthng i went through...but my ex isnt in touch at all..its been more than 2 years and i feel like yesterday..

    My frnds say im a goner..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. m so flattered!! happens with almost everyone.. some break ups are just too hard to get over.. but don't worry everything has a time limit. someday it all goes away as if it never happened! :)

      Delete