My Encouragement!!

Monday, April 29, 2013

I Can't Define Us

She says 'I am not talking to you. I wasn't going to. I hate me.'

He says 'Its better you hate yourself and love me.'

She says 'I don't love anyone'.

He says 'Make me an exception'.

She says 'You make me love you and then you forget you made me love you. And then again you become this person who makes me love you again. So you are there and then you aren't and then you are there again'.

He says 'I was, I am and i will always be there.'

She says 'Its been long time we spoke. Anything new with you.'

He says 'All old. Missed you a lot.'

She asks 'What are we? Together how do we define us.'

He says 'We can't, even you know that. Just trust me when i say I love you and i am there for you. I love you'.

She says 'Don't say you love me. You say it now and then again you forget to say it.'

He says 'Okay. I love you'.


11 comments:

  1. Its mostly like that...Maybe because Men are from Mars and Women from Venus...Nice Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have learnt it from all the experience..they will show they love you but saying is the difficult part for them :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it really that important to keep on admitting everytime that you love each other....
    Love is such a wonderful feeling that you can feel your beats race ven by the thought of the person....
    Why describe it in words and spoil the feeling.....
    Just feel it baby...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men will be men !! :) ironically .. even this awesome post indicates ... womankind love men this way :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. And this conversation is repeated in several hundred languages by several billion people all over the world several million times in their lifetimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Men will be Men...Keep it up...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahah! Very realistic conversation! Beautifully penned Sneha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sneha, You have been nominated by me to take part in 'One Picture From Photo Album Contest.' You can have a look here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sneha,truely framed.In most of the cases it happens this way.Men try proving themselves and we women just keep asking the same thing again and again!It's like we need more love,more words and more explanations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such dialogue happens everyday, everywhere between man n woman who are in love..very realistic conversation. :)

    ReplyDelete