My Encouragement!!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Screw Ups

I wish i knew love as much as i claim to know it. I wish i knew exactly i want, whether i want you in my life, i don't want you in my life or i just wanna stay friends cause you are driving me crazy.  Its a simple complication with a simple solution and i don't get the fact that why are we complicating it to the ends. All i want is you to let me know you want me in your life and i will stay. But then why is it that you say if you find someone better than me 'leave'. If i had to leave i could have done that ages back but am hanging around for you to say 'please don't go' and you aren't. I don't want a perfect relationship. I love screw ups. I love you. What am i suppose to do? I can't leave cause i know you will realize 'its us together,always' someday on your convenience and i don't want to be gone. Its destiny for us to be together. I know it and i am waiting for you to know it.


11 comments:

  1. nice post like it a lot little bit emotional :)

    regards,
    Umesh Tarsariya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think when someone says'leave if you find someone better'it indicates he is not ready to commit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm.. or may be he just doesn't want to be the reason for your sadness

      Delete
  3. Maybe he isn't sure why you love him, he doesn't think much of himself either, maybe his saying 'leave' is his way of making sure that you (both) know you have the options ... and yet it gives him the comfort of knowing you truly are staying even still. Love requires a strong dose of patience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope is the essence of everything in life...if we lose hope than there is no meaning of life...!!!
    "I always believe true love as always will find it's way"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!! if its meant to be.. it will happen no matter what the differences

      Delete
  5. This was touching ... lovely narration !!!!

    ReplyDelete