My Encouragement!!

Friday, July 27, 2012

My first blog award!



My First Blog Award- "The Leibster Award"


Wish I wake up to many such sweet mornings !!! I 'v been tagged and  honored by the sweet "The Leibster Award"  by the generous Anupam Patra whose great writings can be visited at http://anupampatracontemplates.blogspot.in

I want to thank him truly for finding me eligible for this award. I am new to blogging and its truly thrilling to receive my first award .

Thanks once again Anupam !!!

Now on the very first sight even I didnt knew what is this Leibster award and on little search I found that -The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers.  Liebster is a German word and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

Some rules are also there which come along with this award which are:
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you've tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.

So here are some 11 random facts about me--
  1. I  strongly believe in the existence of God. I wish to read all the mythological stuff if possible
  2. I like playing synthesizer 
  3. I  love writing poems
  4. I wish to be an entrepreneur some day
  5. I believe that angels exist
  6. I love Photography
  7. I love Photoshop
  8. I hold esteemed respect for people having good hearts
  9. I am a tea lover and can make amazing tea as well
  10. I  love sleeping ;p

And Eleven questions that I have answered as asked by Anupam:-

1] 'Checkered blue n white' or 'black'?-- black
2] Curtains or no curtains?--curtains
3] Hardcover, paperback or ebooks?--hardcover
4] What's your ambiance while writing?---solitude
5] Do you plan to publish a novel?--not yet
6] Do you like to make a gift for your loved one or do you rather buy?--make one
7] Which is the most beautiful color according to you?--pink
8] What’s your mantra in life?--live and let live
9] Have you ever thought of becoming a soldier in your life?--no
10] Do you have stage fear?--yes
11] ‘Mickey mouse/ Aladin/Duck Tales’ or ‘ Shin Chan/ Doraemon/ Kitretsu’--  'Mickey mouse/ Aladin/Duck Tales

Questions that my further dear bloggers to whom I would be passing this award will need to answer are:

1) Your favourite color?
2) An adventurous weekend or a lazy sunday?
3) Bollywood or hollywood movies?
4) Do you believe in 'Old is Gold'?
5) Who is your idol?
6) Which is your dream city? 
7) Your philosophy in life?
8) Truth or dare?
9) According to you God would be like....
10) Introvert or an extrovert?
11) Day or Night?




heyyy!! thanks for  the honor. It makes you so proud to acknowledge the fact that people like and appreciate what you do. Following the rules here are 11 facts about me.
11 facts about sneha..
1) i love travelling.
2) i hate lies.
3) hoping to make this world a better place to live.
4) love meeting new people and knowing about them.
5) my favourite part of the day is sunset.
6) I love compliments.
7)  i like watching movies
8)i believe what goes around comes around.
9)i believe in karma.
10) secretly i know there is someone watching out for me.
11) i believe in keeping life simple.



Answering the 11 questions asked by neha..
1) Your favourite color? ans.. blue
2) An adventurous weekend or a lazy sunday?
3) Bollywood or hollywood movies?ans.. adventurous weekend
4) Do you believe in 'Old is Gold'?ans... nope.i think change is always good.
5) Who is your idol? ans..sadly never picked one
6) Which is your dream city? anyplace with a beach
7) Your philosophy in life?any ans.. good deeds never go unpaid,bad deeds never go unpunished.
8) Truth or dare?ans.. truth
9) According to you God would be like....ans.. a human form who watches out for me.
10) Introvert or an extrovert?ans.. always an extrovert
11) Day or Night? ans night.


my eleven questions.

1] 'Checkered blue n white' or 'black'?
2] Curtains or no curtains?
3] Hardcover, paperback or ebooks?
4] What's your ambiance while writing?
5] Do you plan to publish a novel?
6] Do you like to make a gift for your loved one or do you rather buy?
7] Which is the most beautiful color according to you?
8] What’s your mantra in life?
9] Have you ever thought of becoming a soldier in your life?
10] Do you have stage fear?
11] ‘Mickey mouse/ Aladin/Duck Tales’ or ‘ Shin Chan/ Doraemon/ Kitretsu’?




So now I shall be passing this award to some blogs which I like... well ..I am in process of preparing the list as the count is 11...and as of now I can think of only 6 (as I am new here). Will be informing each of them individually and very soon.

Thanks :)
Keep visiting..



17 comments:

  1. Congratulations! ☺ You're a brilliant writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) thanks kiara... u r my best supporter!

      Delete
  2. Congatulations Sneha:) I know its really a great feeling when we get the first award :) Keep writing.. Many more awards are on the way:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) :) thanks sonia.. seriously yaa it really feels great! first award!

      Delete
  3. HI Sneha,

    I blogohopped and saw this blog of yours, which is brilliant..you have a follower now :)..i m a novice to this blogging word, and have started a blogging initiative, dedicated to movies reviews ..Please go through the blog ..http://thoughtsofmovies.wordpress.com and render your thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you prithwish... well surely chekout ur blog :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Long live to your blog. Wish you more awards to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Sneha for the award! Wishing you many more on the journey of blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    first time here and that comes with an award.
    Congratulations!
    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete