My Encouragement!!

Thursday, March 7, 2019

You A Melody

If I'd close my eyes, and compare you to a melody...
You are the tune that riles unwanted tears,
Soft as they tease the heart,
A longing for the lonelier ones...
Comforting for the ones
who have already found home..
You get a melody that reminds me of oceans,
And unexpected monsoon showers..
Unstirred unstructured territories that
wash my feet till they shine crystal clear..
I don't know the keys,the high notes,
The abcd of what goes into making a melody..
But listening to you I atleast understand
They were made to understand magic,
Believe a religion denying logic..
The rationality kept aside of mundane days..!
So I close my eyes and I listen to the lyrics
And sink into your melody
To drown in a beauty only oceans
With untouched feet have felt..!

No comments:

Post a Comment