My Encouragement!!

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Falling in love...!

How do I describe this fleeting happiness?
The one that makes me realise,
Love can be stupid,
It can be irrational,
Even thriving in the distance,
I know this love can be delusional.
Something remotely idiotic,
Ringing the bells in my heart..!
Like the ones they had described in cheesy movies
And sappy songs..!

And I smile into nothing like a teenager
Hiding a huge crush..!
And my soul that was once dainted with anguish,
Is now all a mush..!
And I coo like a whipped moron
At everything you do,
I see myself paint your colours,
On a canvas, carrying strokes..
Permission granted to only a few..!

And the bells are ringing,
And birds are singing,
And its Christmas every day,
As I break the shells of sorrow
To bask in my utter craziness.

Love strikes a cord,
And you make my melodies,
As I die with happiness your
Shine gets,
And like a love-struck chaos,
Skipping In oceans of happiness
I call you my sun  every day and again..!

No comments:

Post a Comment