My Encouragement!!

Friday, October 26, 2018

Thanks to you..!

I saw you after ages in some random tag
And all the perseverance I had gathered,
I lost it in a moment and I went blank.
Out of all the people, I could throw away
Your existence kept knocking
And my heart sank.
Ages of trying to leave all behind
I walk four steps ahead but
I take one step back.
This heart, oh my poor heart.
Naive and soulful
Now so close to becoming a rock.
Cause I wear my cold side on my sleeve
And to so many I don't give a damn.
Thanks to you I learnt this.
To keep the ones
Who embrace my numb heart close.
Who wants to stay will stay,
no matter how
indecisive someone becomes.
But then even if they get tired
and decide to leave,
I know I will be alright.
Nothing gets to me now.
Neither anyone's presence nor their absence.
I defeated in me all the wars.
Thanks to you my dear!
I have become a stone.
And the credit is all yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment