My Encouragement!!

Monday, October 29, 2018

Lust and love

When lights fall out,
And you are alone foreseeing my thoughts.
Come, grasp my hand and touch my lips
As you see my nervous smile shining
Through the dark.

Let your breaths get heavy,
And your body cave in.
Whisper all you want to say,
Not an ounce be loud.
Hear me shaking,
And let our moans be the only sound.

Be gentle as you hold my face in
your hands,
touch your lips with mine.
Press onto me all so lightly
And ask if I am fine.
Search for the fingers and
Lock them tight.
Make my head spin
And swallow my pride.

Drag me to the wall
And look me in the eyes.
Stare with heavy breathing
And lust full sight.
Brush my hair side,
And wipe those sweat drops off my neck
Get me wrapped in
Those arms so wide.

Let me see you shed off
Your lazy shy self.
Let me feel your heart
Bouncing off your chest,
Yet Trying so hard to control
your struggling mind with
thoughts of intense fest.
Lets step into a war of
Romance, love and lust.
And drop the urge
we have been fighting
Everytime our eyes and heart struck..!

No comments:

Post a Comment