My Encouragement!!

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Staring into the ocean, I saw her!

She sat there. Headphones in her ears and I gazed her from where she couldn't see me. She was staring into the bliss I suppose the ocean got her into. It seems that she remembered someone listening to the song the headphones played. She was aloof, not bothered by the idea  who passed her by. Even from a distance I could see her shedding tear from just one eye. I wondered why was it just an eye? I had  never seen someone so indifferent as if she was in conflict with herself. She had the look of being found as well as lost. What was with her? I gazed from afar. Curious to go and ask her what was she so sad about and yet so Content ? Why was she a contrast? I couldn't take my eyes off her? She seemed as a confident girl searching for something even she didn't know existed. I looked from miles away waiting for her to notice. All she did was stare at the ocean drinking a beer. She asked her friends to leave. I stood there gazing at her as she lost her self in the waves and some music. I wondered what bothered her so much. To me she was like that cold breeze with a cold heart trying to find answers but ending up asking questions itself. I thought how sad were her friends to feel helpless as she asked them to leave. What was with her? Being alone not once she let go of the songs. Seems they comforted her more than people. Gazed at her not from long but couldn't help wanting to ask her so many questions! But for now I was content not disturbing her peace, her struggle to be by herself. I thought I should give her that much. Wishing her a good luck from faraway I waited till she left her feet soaking wet in the sand. Whoever she was, however she was I wanted to tell her that it was okay. Whatever it was, you are okay as long as you don't forget to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment