My Encouragement!!

Thursday, July 12, 2018

This song Reminds me of you..!

A song that reminds me of our good memories..
Finally I can remember our good moments.
This song my dear makes me want to make peace with you.
It draws me to the times I laughed my heart with you.
It draws me to those silent nights I slept in peace with you.
'We were meant to be' is what the song says,
I agree my lost love.
I can feel you through this song.
'You smile, your touch, your voice and each detail I could study' is what the song says; and foolishly I remember you.
It soothes the storm your thoughts get.
And the unpleasant emotions are somehow changed to the ones where I have been okay being so exposed.
It makes me wana come to you,
To be less uncomfortable, less egoistic and less hurt.
Our story didn't have a happy ending but
this song, this song makes me want to tell you that there should not be an end to us.
We can be present for each other without defining anything.
But when this song ends, so does those pleasing thoughts.
I comfort myself by saying lets not enter into a zone whose consequences we don't know.
I feel everything, yes I do.
But lets not let this song ruin the distance we have now.
Lets be happy momentarily in those shady good memories.
Lets be present in each other's absence.


1 comment: