My Encouragement!!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Random thoughts

We all have our reasons to fall in love.
I have mine.
They say true love should be unconditional.
No ground rules..
No expectations..
Selfless...
Undying...
But i don't agree..
I confess i am selfish...
I will love you till the time you will...
The day you stop caring i won't bother to stay....
Cause i don't wanna live incomplete....
The only thing i can promise is
Till the time i am in love with you..
You will be loved like no other!!  

12 comments:

  1. Yay! I loved this poem.

    And I agree with the idea of it....Once someone else walks out, there's no way you can remain upset for a long time. Cause then it's not even love, cause isn't love a double-sided thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yuppp. n why shud we put ourselves through unnecessary pain :)

      Delete
  2. I love it!! finally something that's kinda practical has been written about love :) AWESOME !! (5 starss ;) )
    http://shonazee.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Till the time I am in love with you?"
    Intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess that is how love exist...

    ReplyDelete