My Encouragement!!

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Breathplay

Fantasies yours and mine,
Surface on touches soft and graceful..!
And it kicks those tactile cells,
Riding an ecstasy waiting to be edged..!

And I chant you name over and over again, 
As I scream out with beautiful sounds of it, 
I hold you with bruises on your wrist, 
Kissing the pain with every sickening bit..! 

You consume me like a puff from a cigar, 
And breathe me out into thin air, 
As I fight to stay in your lungs, 
Tainted more than a breath of fresh air..! 

With every touch I want to be wrecked, 
Held with gaze screaming possession, 
Tied down with ropes of lust, 
Loosing to hickeys, burning into dust. 

Living and dying as it messes my head
As close to as a breath play...! 
Destroy every peice of sanity I have, 
Destroy my lust instead..! 



No comments:

Post a Comment