My Encouragement!!

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I am not a robot!

I love you is so simple to say,
But what happens when you realize
What those words truly mean.
How bluntly there were times
when you said it without knowing
What it really feels.

May be you need to loose a few times
To know the passion those words
really bring.
To have experienced pain of loosing it
to the world,
To have to let it go when all you want to do is endure it.
To have to say goodbye when you desperately seek their presence
wherever you go.

I love you! I have said it a few times
But when was the last time I truly
meant it.
Losses are meant to scar.
And love is meant to heal them.
But then there are times when
you are someone else's love
And someone else's sadness.
What do you then?
Whom do you pick?
Answers just don't come by
and when they come by
either the timing is wrong
Or the world has set its
irreversible phase.

You are stuck forever wondering
Will you ever get one chance to
make it right?
And by fate if you'd get one
Will you make the same mistake again?

No comments:

Post a Comment