My Encouragement!!

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Deleted

I have lost the count of
The number of times
I have deleted you...
Unfelt your presence..
Unlearned the memories..
Forgot the love..
Embraced the pain..
Blocked your thoughts..
Time to block you again for
the millionth time...
And the last time...
Should have done it ages ago..
But my good got over me.
Over time my weak memory
Had deleted the distress
And sadness you brought..
Life never makes you forget though..
And we get reminded of our mistakes
Time and again..
I love who I am now..
Strong, independent and fearless..
Of all you should be the last person
Telling me who I should be..
God saved me from a disaster..
For this I thank him
A zillion times...
You need to be buried..
This and all Other lifetimes..
You have met me here..
Don't follow elsewhere..
Time to burn it,
Delete it,
Block it,
Forget it,
Regret it,
Bury it
Now and forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment