My Encouragement!!

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Over a period of time

And may be over a period of time
I will be able to make peace.
The longing of solitude will be
Replaced by a will to be together.

May be over a period of time
I will be able to crack my doubts
The self loathing will be
Replaced by self confidence.

May be over a period of time
I will be able to see,
The fiction over confused scenarios
Replaced by healthy truths.

May be over a period of time
I will be able to be content.
The constant urge prove myself
Replaced by accepting come what may.

May be over a period of time
I will be able to stop for a while.
The need to always go somewhere
The need to always do something
The need to constantly make a difference
The need to do it at one go
The need to not be a failure
The need to be doing it all
Replaced by just the need to be....
Be happy
Be average
Be healthy
Be living
Believing....

No comments:

Post a Comment