My Encouragement!!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Tell me your story...!!!

So tell me
What bothers you the most?
What sinks your heart to bottom
And what lifts it up high?
What situation makes you loose your confidence?
Or what makes you so strong willed at times?
What do you think of in your lost times?
And what silently gets tears in your eyes?
What are you terrified about
Or what lifts up your crappy mood?

How you get your inner strength?
How you get up every day and face the monsters?
How you keep so much compassion for the less?
How you listen patiently to all around you?

Whom do you love the most?
Whom do you respect the most?
Whom do you hate and
Whom do you wanna forget?

Why are you doing what you are doing?
Why are you not backing down?
Why did you give up on certain people?
Why you held on to most extremists situations?

So Tell me your story
Answer the questions no one dared to ask you
Let me know you from your solace
To your discomfort.
Give me a tour of all your emotions.
Give me yourself
And let me hug your beautiful soul...!!!



2 comments: