My Encouragement!!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Marriage Material..

He was the one guy who in midst of all her doubts gave answers that made her smile. She didn't know how much element of truth it had in it. But it lightened up her mood, made her focus and pulled her out of her misery. He was that one friend she really loved and was glad to have him a part of her life.
                  The day had been tough on her and all that past of hers took a toll on her thoughts. She felt this burden as if she was the one at fault every time. She knew this fall out wasn't her fault. But it seemed to happen quite frequent to her despite all the efforts she put. Somewhere it made her doubt herself. She sent him a text out of blue.

She asked "Am i marriage material?".
"Why this question? and what the hell is marriage material. You are human. Not a material." he texts back.
"Just asking" she said.
He seemed angry. "Idiot. Sitting idle and thinking all crap. That brain of yours." he replied.
"Calm down. Just thoughts hovering over my head. Was wondering if i'd keep him happy cause as of now my life has history of fall outs i don't seem to understand." she replied with a heavy heart.
"You keep everyone happy" he replied. "Even now. So after marriage it will be the same thing. You are a good person sweets. You can't hurt anyone".
She smiled. "I love you so much" she said.
"I was just typing the same words. Love you too my dear". He replied. "Only if wasn't for these circumstances i would have married you myself. Never would have given anyone else a chance."
"I know" she said. "I wish" she said.







8 comments:

  1. Sneha, you wrote about what many girls go through I guess! nice to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. No girl should ever feel she is marriage material! She is much more than that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Marriage material' suddenly makes a girl/ woman into an object. Object of discussion. I think it is a disrespect towards women and we should be more sensitive towards feelings of male and female alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exceptionally wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can check my blog too for more love and relationship talks. I think I can promote your content in my blog can I do this. Have conversation with me

    http://makinglovepossible.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete