My Encouragement!!

Monday, February 25, 2013

A Conversation 4

He said ' Its the distances isn't it?' 
I said 'No honey, Its the desire to be around you always'

He said ' I have let you down a million times'.
I said ' the zillion other moments of your love covered it up'.

He said 'You can always find someone else'.
I said ' Being with someone else has made me realize i cannot be with anyone else'.

He said ' I love you more than you love me'.
I said 'I agree.You test so much of my patience.I deserve to be loved more.'

He said ' What makes you not quit on me'
I said ' because there were moments you held on when i planned to leave'.



13 comments:

  1. Awww! That was so sweet! :)

    I followed you, would love for you to check out my blog and maybe follow back? :)

    http://krittikabarua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly beautiful lines, Sneha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful conversation,, love it

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's brilliant write. Like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, It has to be from both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was extremely sweet conversation to read.. my heart welled up.. :) these are the lines we usually use but in this its timing and placement is beautiful... just beautiful.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sneha:)

    I have awarded you the creative blogger award....your blog deserves it:)
    '...Congratulations:)

    For more visit my post:
    http://stillettomaniac.blogspot.in/2013/03/my-first-blog-awardthe-cba-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. sneha i really liked the conversation its lovely &touching :)GOD<3U

    ReplyDelete