My Encouragement!!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Too Selfish To Be Loved!

There are times i feel you
just can't see anything beyond your pain
you can't see me suffer
you can't see me holding our bits
despite your vain.

There are times when i feel you can't
think beyond yourself
and i be a fool trying to save
what's left of ourselves...

There are times you prove you
are too selfish to be loved..
too self served, too much of a snob.
I don't understand why i try to put up with you
hoping to be appreciated
and that too just for a day and not all..

Was i blind before or rather realizing
a bit too late
for you to love and take in my pain
is like expecting a retard to grow new brain! 

17 comments:

  1. you write for all those days together you didn't blog I feel...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehhee!! was busy with exams.. got sum time now!!

      Delete
  2. A person essentially help to make seriously articles I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual publish amazing. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) well thank you so much for the good words!

      Delete
  3. I don’t even know how I stopped up here, but I believed this post was great. I do not realize who you might be however definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger should you are not already. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope you read the other posts and like them too... do visit often.. tc

      Delete
  4. First time here Dr.Sneha R. Loved the poem; such meaningful words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear that's a harsh reality but I loved the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you... Do give your feedback to posts :)

    ReplyDelete