My Encouragement!!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Big Break!!

Everyone has their stories. Everyone is struggling to make a place for themselves in the world. May be its just me i think who loves to take a break every now and then to push myself to the point were i feel life is great when i am doing nothing.
         I see many on their toes hurrying,pacing towards their dream. Not that i shouldn't be. Its a great thing they do but i wonder why can't i be that passionate,be that committed to work. I love my work but i can't just do it all the time.  Guess distractions matter.  Have too many good things around me to keep me from concentrating on what's important. I have no clue if its good or bad for the future but it keeps me happy. Away from sadness and depression, it gives me a new perspective every time, makes me look at life in a good way. There are so many things we miss out on, so many moments that are worthy to stand by and watch.
        Its hard to be the only one to care so less about things. Neither have i achieved much to brag about luxury. There's a possibility with my pace i might just do nothing in life but for now am liking it this way.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment