My Encouragement!!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

if only...............

i wonder how would it be
if you would be with me..
if only i had stayed a little long
and if you hadn't screwed it all along..

i wonder if i would love you the same
even though you erased my name
what if i would have given you a second chance
and in you i might have seen a change


i think, i think and i think
was i too hasty to move on
what if our love did mean something
and to you i would  belong


if only you realized 'i was missing' a bit soon
if only you hadn't been such a goon
if only you had the courage you did lack
if only you had said once 'come back'

i go through the times with you i laughed
i go through the times you made me cry
i go through the times you behaved a jerk
& i go through the times you let me walk by


if only you had said 'you need me the most'
if only you had gone too far to prove me wrong
if only you had tried not to make sense
if only you would have used your heart and not your brains


believe me i would have happily stayed
believe me i would have let go all your mistakes
and we would be together for now and ever
only if that sorry hadn't come years late!!!!

1 comment: